The 0/0 Streak Challenge

レベル: 五十七
五十七レベルの連続

13 Likes

Recently reset back to 12 from 19 just so I could keep up with this!

12 Likes

Level 31, streak 29.

12 Likes

Aaaaaaaaand I got stuck for more than a year.
Ended up doing the reset a week ago – to level 20.
Today I finally leveled up again.

P. S. Just realized that the number of lessons was not zero… Sorry, I was in such a hurry to post the first level up in a year that I forgot :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I almost died today with 396 reviews… 3 hours purely on wanikani shenanigans, but I somehow did it :tada:

11 Likes

Cha-ching. Will be at level 24 in a couple days :slight_smile: I’m sure if I keep it up, level 25 will be a breeze.

12 Likes

0/0 at Level 59!

15 Likes

level 28

14 Likes

Nice man!

I see you also got your first 1000 burned turtles :fire::fire::fire:
Dangerously approaching Lvl 30 (Hell)

Be sure to update your progress in the Studdy Buddy Race :wink:

Congratulations & 頑張れ!

8 Likes

9 Likes

Took a couple of days of with no new lessons while recovering from a sickness, but now I’m back on track and I feel reinvigorated from the break. Level 25 0/0 achieved as well:

11 Likes

Best of luck! I’ve just reset to level 20 as well, all I have to say is~
痛くても,一緒に頑張りましょう!

10 Likes

レベル: 五十八
五十八レベルの連続

12 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

Lvl 12 :3

14 Likes

Level 7. I didn’t pull it off on level 6 so I feel like I’m far enough along to make this something worth shooting for.

Just FYI, my reviews look blue despite saying zero due to a side effect of a userscript I have.

EDIT: Whoops, I just realized I replied to the last post instead of replying to the thread. Sorry Ivy_K_Elliot.

13 Likes

Just starting out, here’s level 5 :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I’m currently having long waiting times. I assume it will change at higher levels when Kanji get more difficult to memorize

12 Likes

It ramps up gradually, the workflow levels out at level 15ish or so. The first five levels are painfully slow though. But at level 15 you’ll get 200ish reviews daily if you go fast.

5 Likes