The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Getting closer :sparkles:

15 Likes

下 doesn’t show up as a radical until level 59? Wow

4 Likes

Yeah it almost feels like a troll at this point :joy: but it is used to unlock this kanji at lv59: 峠 (Peak).

3 Likes

Challenge completed for level 47.
Managing to do tons of lessons in just a day, these fast levels are taking me about 4 days each. I’ll just have to keep up with the reviews in the later levels.

14 Likes

I made it!! I got stuck on lvl 18 for eleven days, but finally, I cleared it and emptied everything again. I need to remember it’s much better to push through lessons, revise the kanji, and stumble on the vocab reviews, than it is to put off doing lessons when I’m tired.

(Also I’m on a real BTS kick atm and my stupid brain wants to learn Korean now… Absolutely not!!!)

17 Likes

16 Likes

Finally, hit a 0/0 for this level. It has been interesting as I’ve been doing some experimentation with my timings and seeing what it looks like when I spread the lessons out more.

16 Likes

When I saw this thread for the first time, I was level 5 and knew nothing. I thought it’s always going to be easy. Now I am filled with awe and respect to everyone here.

16 Likes

Oh, what is the dashboard script here? Fancyyyy

1 Like

0/0 on level 30! I’m halfway there
Current streak: 12

16 Likes

and another 3 months later…

level 39 tomorrow or friday…

15 Likes

レベル: 十七
十七レベルの連続

11 Likes

7 streak, need to focus a bit more on grammar so I can start reading. Always excited to learn more

14 Likes

Stayed in the office until midnight to finish all the lessons.
I hope crabigator is proud :crabigator:

14 Likes

1 Streak today
Had a bit of an interruption before turning 21 but this is shaping up to be one of my fastest levelups yet. In September I’ll start a Japanese course in college and I feel like I’ll have a huge leg up with my kanji knowledge, so I can just focus on the difficult stuff (grammar).

11 Likes

And that’s level 53 done, so that’s four in a row.
I took this one slowly and it was the right choice. Just got my second vaccination - I could sleep all day. It made going through hundreds of reviews today difficult. But even on days like these, I have to serve the Crabigator…

10 Likes

0/0 Level 21 Streak: 2
I made several dumb kanji mistakes that almost certainly delayed my level up by at least a day or two.

12 Likes

0/0 level 43:

11 Likes

After resetting to level 1 (again) I’m finally back to 0/0

Third time’s a charm, right?

14 Likes

0/0 for the first time in a while - takes me so long to get through those lesson piles!!

11 Likes