The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Trying to go at max speed ) though Guru stage grows

10 Likes

Last streak post: May 12’th.
That was 41/41
I leveled up shortly after, been in leech hell since…

But, I made it!!!

The day has come!

This has been a long time coming!
First zero zero of lvl 42!

But I did it! Without leveling, so streak is still going!
42/42!

12 Likes

A million years later. Streak of 6!

10 Likes

1. Nice, nice
10 Likes

Flaming Durtles screenshot today because it happened on the commute to work
halfway through the death levels already

11 Likes

I’ve been taking things slow, but I briefly hit 0/0 before unlocking new kanji and vocab, so I thought I’d post it here.
Haven’t been keeping track of a streak, but might as well start now, so this will be 1.

14 Likes

Had to get this one done on my phone, but nevertheless it is done :angel: :pray:

13 Likes

Level 26 0/0 :heart:

12 Likes

This level overlapped with the last week of term, which was tough. I took it slow and managed to hit that 0/0 today though! :tada:

14 Likes

13 Likes

Leveled up and cleared out for the 10th time in a row. The self reviews on Flaming Durtles has slowed me down a tad but it helps keep the daily reviews low.

15 Likes

Did it for the third level in a row, hopefully I can keep this up for at least a few more

14 Likes

Level 36 :smiley:

14 Likes

This is a good habit to get into :slight_smile: Might as well start in early levels.

13 Likes

Level 19

Just one more level to 20 :open_mouth:

13 Likes

Let’s try this again…

11 Likes

Nice!

images

You’re almost at the Death levels now! :eyes: Great work! ^>^

This is me on my 45th 0/0 streak! It’s a normal level with normal speed, hopefully (even with the Holidays coming up)!

11 Likes

17 Level streak I’m finally doing the fast levels. I don’t know how long I can keep my streak during the fast levels.

10 Likes

Thanks! I’m going to try my best. It looks like you’re doing great too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A question for those who go through levels in the shortest amount of time (7-8 days), how do you guys keep up with the lessons piling up? If you’re doing radicals and about 15 kanji on day 1 of the level and then about 3 days later about 25-20 more kanji, how many lessons do you manage on those days and around them without apprentice piling too high?

2 Likes