The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 36. Building up a streak - currently 2 levels! Pretty good going with working full time.

11 Likes

Finally hit 0/0 after a few levels without it, gonna try and keep the streak up!

がんばりましょう!

11 Likes

Level 47, 25 level 0/0 streak!

12 Likes

16 level streak. I don’t have to do that many more reviews today.
I will have lots of time for reading.

9 Likes

22 days later since last level to 0/0! (Including 13 days of burning apprentices :fire: :fire_engine:)

10 Likes

44th 0/0 streak! :slight_smile: Finally all level up-lessons are done.

11 Likes

It’s been forever since I last saw this. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

streak #11
I am at the first of three levels without any new radicals. The remaining levels all have less items than this one (which has 150).

12 Likes

Challenge completed for level 32. Not much to say other that some of it was quite hard to memorize.

10 Likes

12th level streak, and managed to finish level 38 in 7 days and 7 hours (the fastest I have ever managed to clear a level, ever 0 _ 0;;):

9 Likes

Level 18

I have some trouble motivating myself for my studies at the moment, without really knowing why.
But at least I still enjoy doing Wanikani on a daily basis, which definitely helps me feeling better about myself than I otherwise would.

10 Likes

I see an absence of dark theme here, so here you go. I spent a month each on levels 8-9, but now I’m back with 9 days 14 hours on level 10.

11 Likes

this 0 / 0 thing happens occasionally… only when I go really slow at leveling up

11 Likes

You got it! keep going! (from fellow AIU alumni)

2 Likes

It’s finals week so I’ve been slacking on WK the last few days (and I did no lessons for about a week last week to get my apprentice count from 300 to 75). Now I’m approaching the end of level 51 and I have a day to finish 40 lessons as of right now (plus the 250 some odd lessons I have to do tonight), but I’m gonna guru almost 30 kanji tomorrow. I have a streak of 33 levels that is VERY much in jeopardy so PANIC TIME!

4 Likes

Level 28 0-0, 22 level streaks
Better leeches management, fast pace leveling starting to burn next week. The peak is drawing near :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Back after a more that 1-year break and a reset. Feels good man.

11 Likes

We made it boys I was getting pretty worried for my 33 level streak but we’ve officially hit 34! Rip my apprentice count, we finally got you down below 100 but it was short lived

11 Likes

:cherry_blossom: Level 28 0/0 - 9 streak! :cherry_blossom:

Wonder if I would be able to keep up in fast levels though? :eyes:

11 Likes

I’ve never seen my review timeline so empty before! :scream:
It’s so dead I can almost see tumbleweeds floating by…

11 Likes