The 0/0 Streak Challenge

lvl%2020%20-%202

Second half of level 20 cleared. Onward to Death!

8 Likes

yusss

9 Likes

Just when I’d resigned myself to not zeroing this level! Lvl 28. I think.

8 Likes

It had been a while since I saw those three 0 :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Checking in for level 33. I hope I can keep up the pace for a few levels. A nice summer full of kanji study maybe? Let’s see…

8 Likes

Well, considering that these 9 days have been very emotionally tiring for me, I’d say not as bad as it could have been.

7 Likes

8 Likes

In the “pleasants”, I was able to pride myself in pretty much always being 0/0… then the “painfuls” hit. SO MANY REVIEWS (and not a burned turtle in sight yet!) It took at lot of effort to get back to my happy spot, but I’m finally at 0/0 again! Woo hoo! Hopefully I can stay here a while. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Well I’m only level one…so here is my first one for my very first level!

13 Likes

6 Likes

This might bite me in the foot as I had to do over 70 lessons today (40 in the morning and about 30 just now), to reach the 0/0 before levelling up later today.

7 Likes

Was at it all day today. I guess I’m not that efficient. TamperMonkey scripts like WaniKani Override really helped. woot!WaniKani%20-%2000

8 Likes

and now I have 72 lessons

10 Likes

last few hours on level 14

6 Likes

May I ask which script you’re using to see your number of leeches like that?

2 Likes

Due to level up in two days, but I guru’d a load of kanji at the same time and now I have 61 lessons.

2 Likes

So long as it stays under 100, you’re good :wink: Though usually I don’t do more than 50 a day, personally. But it all comes to how good at learning you are.

Ask and you shall receive: Shin WaniKani Leech Trainer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m already in struggle town at level 3, don’t know how higher levels do it!

3 Likes

Finally back to 0/0 again on level 10. I took some needed time away from WK as seriously as I was going for the first few levels, it’s time I jump back into it, now even harder than before since I’ve been pushing grammar.

6 Likes