The 0/0 Streak Challenge

I’ve slowed down my process doing lessons, but I’m still meeting 0/0 every level!

8 Likes

Only made it to 0/0 for level 18 when I’m a couple days towards the end of it, after been on it for about 20 days… >_< Some new lessons will probably open up in a bit as well…

level18%2C0%2C0

10 Likes

last days on level 13

8 Likes

Assuming I don’t balls up the next couple of days, I should be hitting Level 34 on Thursday evening with all the joy that levelling up brings. Until that time, I’m doing okay.

7 Likes

Fell behind on lessons for the last couple (maybe 4ish) levels after getting too loose with that reorder script… ^.^’ all caught up now though!! no longer feeling burned out after taking two weeks off during a vacation last month–gonna pick up the pace as much as possible now!

4 Likes

Level 24 already :OOOO

10 Likes

lvl%2020%20-%201

First half of level 20 done.

9 Likes

Level 3

9 Likes

I finally found a way to get the 0/0 again and to get 100% in my reviews.

:rofl: But for real, I’m having a bit of free time on my hands now due to holidays, so I hope to at least get the review count down to 0 again, maybe even tackle some of the 182 lessons.

10 Likes

Gah. Hit Level 34 Wednesday night, and now I have 0 reviews but 42 odd lessons hanging over my head. Damn. I tend to stick to learning 10 items a day, so it’ll be a few days before I’m back to 0/0

3 Likes

I’ve been grinding these first levels and not getting burnt out at all. I feel like within the next couple, as I get to the more intermediate grammar and start rounding my studies more, I’m gonna have to slow down a bit on WaniKani… which I don’t want to do, but I know I’ll need to

10 Likes

I bet you know that annoying feeling when…

But on the bright side, after 102 days on level 32 I finally made it to 0/0 again. Whew!

13 Likes

level%2004%200-0
Level 4 underway! Here’s to being outside the demo!

10 Likes

Yess finally I made it! After months of inaction, months of getting through the hundreds of reviews and lessons… and then lessons just keep coming, and coming… finally, I’m here.

For another few hours anyway.

10 Likes

I ERM have been having trouble this level and moving so so slow but as a consequence:

First time I’ve seen 0/0 in awhile. Even if it was only for 4 minutes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Finally 0/0 again after 66 days. I guess it took longer because the first enlightened items started coming in and because I was generally busy

8 Likes

Twice in a row. Is this addictive? I sure hope so.

10 Likes

just got back to 0 / 0 after being on this level for 1 year, feels good man

12 Likes

lev19
Hanging in there :nerd_face:

10 Likes

Went through about 30 lessons today (mostly vocabulary) for which I will inevitably pay the price later, but I’ve got a few kanji nearing Guru level and I really didn’t want to see my lesson count go above 50 before levelling up.

7 Likes