Speed up my lessons and quiz

We all have those days when we aren’t running at 100%, y’know? We forgive you

What about using another resource? Cause WaniKani doesn’t seem like something that’ll help you as much as other resources if you have a good understanding already.

The best thing to do is write the answers down. Then you can progress through each level as quickly as possible. If you are really that good you wont have to do this though.

So, what was the point of bumping this thread four months later when it’s clear the OP has not come back?

2 Likes

I do really love that you can’t help but follow me around and make pointless replies. But please don’t Selena me.

2 Likes

I do really love that you can’t help but follow other people who reply to old threads around and make pointless replies. But please don’t Selena me.

Maybe he made another account and is lurking :crazy_face:

Maybe after hearing he can’t take WK extremely fast he decided to go so slow he doesn’t even level up in 4 months.

Or he traveled so fast into the future, that he actually arrived in the past where he has not started wanikani yet :thinking:

insert X-Files music

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.