So I finished level 3 in Wanikani and got a mail about it

Mexican Post has no respect for anything, not even the Mighty Crabigator

Wait, can I still ask for this? <3 @koichi

Nice!

Wonder if people heading to JLPT should put them on their bag or something… See how many show up to the test. XD

Give it a go! Mine is still in my office and laptop!

Never made it to my working holiday hotel in the mountains of Nagano :frowning:

I’m going back there for a month soon. I thought maybe the offer was dead and that email was just a ghost but I’ll give it another try.

I’m impressed I got my postcard/magnet/stickers set in Venezuela of all countries (and it arrived in just like two weeks!), and people in other countries have had it lost. We’re supposed to have the worst mail system in the world.

I mail out a lot of the WaniKani gifts, and I admit that I’m completely at a loss as to what expected delivery times will be. Sometimes they get there in a very prompt couple weeks, other times they wander aimlessly in the mail for a couple months before arriving, and sometimes they never get there at all. Maybe we need a new delivery service…
pigeon-mail

At any rate, if anyone sent in your mailing address and didn’t get a gift within a reasonable amount of time (say, a month or so) feel free to email us again and we’d be happy to resend it.

1 Like

From the day I sent you the email to the day I received the package, only 14 days passed by. Took a week to arrive to Portugal (my address) (:

Hey, that’s pretty good! I’ll have to give the mechanical carrier pigeons a bonus.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.