So I finished level 3 in Wanikani and got a mail about it

I agree. The fact that the postcard was hand-written was what pleased me the most.

5 Likes

I’m glad to have gotten the answer to my question and various information just as I have gotten home
Thanks for everyone who contributed to this topic!

Is there WaniKani merchandise like this to buy? I love the artwork on this site and I’d love to be able to buy more stickers.

1 Like

http://store.tofugu.com/?category=Goods

3 Likes

きたあああ!
ありがとう
I should have been just a little more patient; it came in the mail today! A magnet, sticker, and handwritten postcard in a little envelope. Funny thing, there was no postmark, just a pen scribble over the stamp…

Post office knows not to mess with the Crabigator

3 Likes

I never got this email :pensive: is it because I signed up to a subscription before finishing level three?

maybe, but just email us, we’ll take care of you <3

ありがとう :crabigator: :smiley:

If you also give them your SSN they will have everything they need to give you an upgraded super secret present.

1 Like

8 Likes

Since it’s no secret if you’ve gotten this far in this thread, post your stickers in this thread!

https://community.wanikani.com/t/Post-you-WKTofuguother-stickers/16990

Also, I ordered more out of the store almost three weeks ago, how long do they take to get?

waaaaaah! :scream: make the doggie stop!

Shouldn’t be that long, maybe they got lost. Could you shoot me an email? koichi@tofugu.com

PUPPIES!!!

(Yes that is my complete sentence)

1 Like

Do you ship outside US? I live in India. I have a feeling that I will not receive the present.

Well they sent me one, and I reside in the UK, so I don’t see why not.

Whaaaaatttt… I’ve only just seen this thread… @koichi, you spoil us.

I started paying before level 3 ended (because I like to throw money at Koichi, apparently) so never got this email… but god help me if I’m not now going to buy a load of merch.

P.S. My wallet says that you suck, Koichi.

I would buy a shirt… IF YOU HAD ONE. (in my size) ~Insert that dead meme here~

Thank you so much @koichi!

Via email we determined that my order hadn’t been sent, it was a busy time for them. So he sent it out with a few extras, and I got my order within a few days! Thank you!

Also, if you haven’t ordered from their store, their Tracking Email confirmation is epic! It’s worth ordering something just to read that! :confetti_ball:

Here’s one! Story with it:
As part of looking into a business possibility, i spend a fair amount of time working at a co-working establishment in Atlanta. While coding away one day, a dude comes up to me and says, “Love the WaniKani sticker!!” We had a nice chat about WK and learning Japanese in general.

4 Likes