Resurrecting items

If you are interested, I can publish a personal script I’ve written. I know, selfish me, keeping the script to myself. But I kind of got a bit of anger from folks last time I published an extension that wasn’t a greasemonkey script :joy: So it’s a bit of a “no soup for you situation.” I just like making web extensions for myself at this point.

I have a bunch of personal extensions that I use on Wanikani right now. One is called Moeru, and it’s sole purpose is to let you go back through the levels and quiz / burn things if you want to. I haven’t worked on it in a while because it’s basically up to the quality of working just fine for me. I wanted to be able to go back through and quiz myself on burned items and then decide if I want to resurrect things. I’ll post a video below of how it looks today.

If there’s interest, I can look to publishing this as an extension and a script (greasemonkey or what have you). Although, there’s a few bits I’d want to clean up first (and let me know if you have requests for a specific feature!).

3 Likes