📚📚 Read every day challenge - Winter 2023 ☃❄

January 19 :snowflake: Home Post

Read some more ノッキンオン・ロックドドア! I think I’m settling into it better, I read almost 30 pages which feels a bit more normal haha. But yes I finished off the first mystery; that’s another thing that’s a bit of a change, I haven’t read anything prose that’s episodic like that, kinda nice for feeling progress! It continues to be fun, the mystery shenanigans are interesting, and the character voices are a good time, all on brand for me really :laughing:

I did also go on an adventure looking at a bunch of the novels I have to see if there were any that I could just pick up and read without lookups for reading on campus and such, and while I probably could in theory, the conclusion I came to is that there are none that interest me enough that I could read to a standard I’m happy with without looking things up sometimes. This isn’t shocking, my tolerance for not fully understanding something I really enjoy is much lower than my tolerance for lookups :joy: so I will continue as I am! I’ll get there one day :muscle:

26 Likes