๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Winter 2023 โ˜ƒโ„

Summary post

Day 3: January 3rd
What did I read?: ๅคœใฎๅๅ‰ใ‚’ๅ‘ผใ‚“ใง Vol 3
How much did I read?: 28 pages
How long did it take me?: 41 min

My heart :sob::heart: This chapter is like bursting with cuteness. Goat Boy (whose actual name is Capri) comes back again because he needs some medicine for his mom - however, he came for it on the wrong day, so he has to wait around for a bit while Rei makes it. Sorry idk why but I thought this panel of Rei rushing to answer the door was adorable so Iโ€™m putting it here, heโ€™s just so cute with the little toothbrush hanging out of his mouth :joy:

Rei makes Capri wait around as Goat Boy because Mira is too shy around him as a human but loves him in his tiny goat form :joy: He and Mira have such a cute little time together :sob: They start talking about this book that Mira was reading, and then they start having imaginary adventures, and itโ€™s just- :pleading_face: PERFECT.

Rei clearly agrees with me, look at him getting all mushy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

THIS IS LITERALLY THE CUTEST PANEL IN THE WORLD Iโ€™M SORRY BUT LOOK AT THEM, THESE SQUISHY LITTLE BEANS

Replies!

YAAAAAS :heart: This makes me so happy, I hope you love them when you get to them

:bangbang: I love this, thank you for bringing this to my attention
I love that the day and night hours actually corresponded to the actual day and night all the time though, like honestly that logic makes it my new favorite time system. Also love that it basically acknowledges that time is made up, like the idea of the hours literally just being longer sometimes is so fascinating to me. I want to experience this time system just to see what it would be like, I canโ€™t decide if I would hate it or love it in practice :joy: My sense of time passing is so wonky anyway, idk if variable hour lengths would help me or confuse me more xD

29 Likes