📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

April 6th-9th :cherry_blossom: :cat2: :cherry_blossom: (Days 6-9)

Home post

These past few days have been so incredibly hectic - I just couldn’t find the energy to log on and make a post daily. On top of it all, my phone got bricked and I was left without internet access most of the day. So I ended up reading random things here and there, here’s a list:

• A story about 招き猫 (招き猫になったネコ) that prompted me to google the history and the different legends surrounding it. I always thought they were super cute perched in different storefronts - never knew they had such an interesting story behind them
  • An NHK easy article
  • The first paragraph of 小さな闇 by 吉本バナナ - the second short story in the book I had bought. I would’ve read more, but the text is so heavy on katakana and god do I suck at reading it… Gave me a proper headache.
  • Yet another kitty story: ネコの茶碗. Encountered 品物 in the wild - coincidentally failed the review earlier in the day. I think I’ll remember it now.

Oh, and just so I don’t forget - I actually encountered this bad boy at an arcade I went to (photo from wikipedia bc my phone is bricked and my pictures are gone :smiling_face_with_tear:):

So I had some fun reading the instructions and the names of the songs on screen :3

32 Likes