πŸ“šπŸ“š Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

April 24, Sun :cherry_blossom: home post

Week 4 of Spring 2022’s update

Following up from yesterday, and as the last day of the week, I read Yuru Camp Ch.70-71 (which is actually a re-reading). Focusing on the vocabularies, and getting pronunciations without Furigana, I have too look up, at least a lot for place names. (And, one of which is unresolved - ζΈ…ζ°΄γ€ζ·Έζ°΄οΌˆγ—γΏγšγ€γγ‚ˆγΏγšγ€γ›γ„γ™γ„γ€γ—γ‚‡γ†γšοΌ‰) I need to look up a surname as well (ε„ε‹™εŽŸ(γ‹γŒγΏγ―γ‚‰)γͺでしこ).

I really want to go to the current chapter in Yuru Camp Discussion (Ch. 74). But while I can with enough stamina in a reasonable time (if I focus on vocabularies, as talked yesterday); I don’t really have time this evening, at least not much laptop access, or full learning setup.

I read through Happiness Ch.4 whole chapter really fast. Not really zero vocabularies’ lookup, but very few. (Like 6 or something.) It’s good, so that I can focus on comprehension.

I have taken a small Kanji test (and got a valuation number, but I feel it doesn’t matter much). I feel I should take Kanji separately and seriously; probably in WaniKani style on Anki, which I have done before plus level 1-60; but with my vocabulary list instead (from Yomichan / Akebi / Takoboto).

28 Likes