Race to the Cake šŸ°

Click on @level-60-paid and tell us how many people are in there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

nath

But that does imply paid, right? :thinking:

2 Likes

Haha.
No, just that a level can have more (or less) people than would be expected.
refrains from giving math equations

2 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s why we need three level 60, one paid, one unsubscribed and one life time.
You have found the paid level 60. Now go on an epic quest to get the other two!
(@Raionus is unsubscribed, maybe @Vanilla as well; I donā€™t know who is lifetime)
It seems you remain in the ā€œpaidā€ group anyway. Still going to put those here just in case.

@level-60-free
@level-60-lifetime

4 Likes

@Borx or @Caracal heeelp <3

@MissMisc are u lifetime?

4 Likes

@level-60-free
Wait why am I subscribed oh god
Okay nvm Iā€™m in the loop now

3 Likes

@LucasDesu can you help us out? Tells us how many users there are in @level-60-lifetime please :slight_smile: Appreciate it.

3 Likes

Nope :durtle_tomato:

5 Likes

Summoning you is always worth it anyways :3 <3

5 Likes

tenor

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure how to do thatā€¦ But if itā€™s a little help, Iā€™m a level 60 lifetimeā€¦

2 Likes

Just click on @level-60-lifetime and tell us how many members it says there are :slight_smile: Thanks.

2 Likes

There are 226 members.

I didnā€™t even know such a function existed. Wow. Thanks for teaching me something new.

9 Likes

Thanks for the help! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stats!

2 Likes
*ding ding ding* time for a baka meme

All these level 60ers be like

9 Likes

7 Likes

Free almost takes on a different sense there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So 183P+226L+164F

Adds up to 573 members at level 60 right now

Of course thatā€™s only talking about people on the forums. I read once viet saying that there are a lot of people that donā€™t come to the forums so they wonā€™t appear on those lists, but I find it really unlikely that someone reach level 60 without having put at least once a foot here (thus having an account created immediately)

Also there are people who reset from level 60 like plantron or Leebo.

Iā€™d say that a list with all members that have actually reached level 60 would be around the 600 users line.

Considering that there are 47k+ users that have at least reached the ā€œBasicā€ trust level badge, boyā€¦ level 60 are just a little above the 1% of all people here, thatā€™s not a surprise but itā€™s some exclusive place to be. I guess then that Iā€™ll really be asking for my T-shirt ā€œI learned 2000 kanji and all iā€™ve got was this lousy t-shirtā€ if I happen to reach lvl 60ā€¦

7 Likes

*when

6ck2oSH

11 Likes