Question regarding taking the Kanji Kentei

Is it possible to take the exam in Japan as a tourist using a friends address? Will they require proof of address?
I ask because I’m UK based and the nearest one is France. I don’t plan to take it anytime soon, just wondering.


Well, they will send the voucher you need to take the test there. Having it is proof enough.

1 Like

Oh yes, I didn’t think about the test voucher. Thanks.
Have you taken it?

Yeah, he’s taken it. Me too. If you have a friend in Japan it might be doable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.