Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Hey, that’s cool! It’s like a calculator to see the which day you’ll reach whatever lvl your goal is with your current speed.

btw, you didn’t update your ranking thingie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Not seeing my name on the leaderboard unless I’m blind

1 Like

Yeah, getting it to put out the exact number of lessons/day you’ll have to do for that was a bitch though

I update the ranking of others for them but am too lazy to do my own. Don’t ask °~°

3 Likes

Holly guacamole

5 Likes

I’m a cat now, can I join?(´-﹏-`;) (Or maybe we should just do elements groups)
Also, I started a thread, check it out y’all!( ・ิϖ・ิ)

4 Likes

Whaaat… You had to write input for all the levels, individually… That’s… Yeah, if it was me, I wouldn’t have bothered :sweat_smile::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Seems like pensei has been busy lately, and probably thought everyone had added themselves already. Very cute profile pic btw x3 :heart:

3 Likes

Not seeing your name either. It looks like you have member status, so you can add it using the instructions from the title post:

@bacci_j welcome! And I love than anime (and cats in general) so I’ll go post on your thread! In the meantime, you can add yourself to the leaderboard using the instructions I quoted above.

3 Likes

Ehh… Yeah :sweat_smile: I probably could have gone with an average, but since I’m a pretty big fan of “Just do x amount of lessons each day and everything will work out fine” I kind of wanted it to be precise.

I especially wanted to know how big my workload will be in the last half of WaniKani because I’ll slow down around 30 and the later levels are shorter too °-°/

1 Like

What’s the beat the penguin(s) team? :thinking:
Also, what if I’m an Avatar? :flushed:

2 Likes

I was already on the group, I just changed my profile picwaldortle%20(1)
That was my old one, maybe you recognize it

2 Likes

Did you see THAT formula?

Clearly time an effort are not a problem here

2 Likes

22%20PM
You’ve been here from the very beginning!

This is amazing :heart_eyes: Can I borrow it

ええと

anything other than 風

えええと

3 Likes

Legend! Thanks.

1 Like

Sure! Do whatever you want with it. I only protected some fields so people don’t break things :sweat_smile:
Also, it’s uploaded on a seperate account so people can use it in the browser if they don’t want to download thingies.

A penguin that isn’t of the water tribe? :flushed:
Guess I’ll join Team Earth then :thinking:

Is the Forest Mascot a Panda? Unlucky

3 Likes

Hm… Not sure if I should pick 地 since it’s the Japanese sign for the element earth or 土 because the teams are inspired by the chinese elements… :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Since my astro sign is Earth Tiger, I guess my team is set to 土 :eyes: but since otters are both swimming and walking creatures I have some leeway if someone needs me in team 水

3 Likes

So are you going to use 土 and not 地? It feels so weird :scream:

2 Likes

Well I mean it’s technically the astrological sign for earth in the context of chinese astrological signs
but then we need to change air to metal

Edit: from what I have read 地 carries more of a general meaning of ground or an area covered by dirt or soil rather than simply the concept of matter relating to earth/soil/dirt, which would be 土

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s neither the chinese nor the japanese elements. It’s the Fuwa of the 2008 Olympics that depicted the five elements of nature

2 Likes