Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Eh… I did all but 16 of my lessons? :thinking: I dont really understand the question :smiley:

1 Like

My dashboard always says 0 lessons…
Is this cause I use the Tsurukame app?

1 Like

Always? Even after leveling up?

I don’t think so, I also sometimes use Tsurukame.

1 Like

Always! I just leveled up on the app and after refreshing my dashboard it says 0 for lessons.

1 Like

Does Tsurukame say “You’re up to date!” at the very bottom of the home screen?

1 Like

Yes! Should I be worried? Am I cursed?

2 Likes

Well… Something is off :flushed: It’s supposed to show all the lessons that are currently available to you.
Guess you won’t have to worry about getting to 0/0? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, the first zero is taken care of at least! Haha.
Oh, wait. I already did the entire queue that was added as soon as I unlocked level 8… that’s why it’s 0 isn’t it…
Ok can we just forget my temporary lack of… having a brain.

6 Likes

Well… If you don’t have any lessons left it’s probably supposed to say 0 :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I thought I was getting to level 11 today, but I most have missed I had exactly four kanji that aren’t up for review for another 12 hours. So I guess tomorrow morning.

But tomorrow is my birthday and I was planing on slacking, hahaha… >____>

6 Likes

Don’t worry about it, you can have my spot. It’s probably still warm :+1:

2 Likes

My projected stats are all messed up bc I did a reset and so the projections in wanikani stats are not accurate. By the projections on there, I’ll be finishing WK some time in 2033! Lol.

2 Likes

My unnecessarily automated spreadsheet says we even have time to slow down ~lvl 35 to focus on other Japanese thingies °-°/

Or go at a consistent 9.5 days/level and you’ll make it too

3 Likes

Hi, Lids! Yeah, let’s do this~ :fire:

winky

I should be the one saying welcome, cuz technically I joined first, ehehe x3 :hides in the corner:

5 Likes

I’m pretty new to this so forgive my ignorance. I have leveled up to lvl 6 but I don’t know how to update the table.

I work in IT. why is this so hard for me :cry:

4 Likes

You need to spam more GIF’s so you’ll level up to image

I updated your level for you

6 Likes

In wanikanistats, if you click on the abnormally tall bars (eg 300 days for level 2) then your stats should be based on only your normal-speed levels. Did that work?

3 Likes

Or make a spreadsheet. Spreadsheets are great :+1:

4 Likes

it’ll take a bit of learning for me, but I’ll try it out

1 Like

Oh! Oh! Oh! Can I show you mine? I wanna show you mine °~°

I feel like it’s a little bit confusing though :frowning:

3 Likes