Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

This might be a dig at us :scream::

14 Likes

Hey @konsei & @kawameki , Congrats on your level ups! §^。^§

6 Likes

Thank you!

I hope everyone is doing well here. My level up speed has been consistently around the 9-10 days mark since I came back, it’s just so much more relaxing. I am really surprised at the difference in pace, no need to speedrun anything, no need for late night reviews or lessons to be done at a specific time. And especially no 300 review batch when you haven’t done reviews all day. I much prefer that, given my really tight schedule this year :cold_sweat:. 39 days streak, let’s go :muscle:

6 Likes

I find the 9-10 days range fairly comfortable too.

Now I just have to get regular with my reviews, so I can be regular with my lessons. Hahahahaha :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Way to go on upping your levels! :partying_face:
@konsei , @here34 , @missdagger , & @kawameki

6 Likes

Context (+ a big secret) for the unaware here.

10 Likes

I haven’t done reviews for probably two months (I never use vacation mode), and I now have over 1000+ reviews and my forecast shows this, which made me laugh :joy::

11 Likes

I have had that one before! Just start doing reviews for a certain amount of time each day, and you will catch up.

I reset a few levels, and am back on a 2-3 week per level schedule.

Nice to see you. :slight_smile:

I will catch you around, and tell you about our life soon.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m getting back on the review train again right now, but I wanted to check on the forum and found that image amusing.

I look forward to hearing from you. I’m gonna get a couple of things set up, then I’ll send you a couple of pictures. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How are you guys doing?

7 Likes

A little late, but Happy New Year and congrats everyone!! :tada:
I’ll be updating the OP tonight and finally un-wiki-ing the leaderboard. Thanks for joining me on this nearly-two-year ride :grin:

7 Likes

It was a great journey! I fell off this thread a while ago when I started my job, but there have been some great memories ya’ll!

6 Likes

Indeed great memories. I fell off the wagon, well, I decided to get off the wagon.

But I leveled up a lot more than I would have without this thread, so huge success there. :slight_smile:

And I will get back on the horse/wagon sometime in 2021, right now I’m not exactly sure when, but I know it will happen. I haz more kanji to learn!

8 Likes

おはようございます!

がんばってください!

Nice to see you here this morning. :slight_smile: I hope that things are going well in that tropical paradise where you reside. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

We have a beautiful winter wonderland here. The sun made the sky a pretty pink during sunrise. And it is a nice -10 or so (Celsius). Tropical at its best! :palm_tree:

6 Likes

@konsei Sooooo how do you get that fancy bronze medal you put at the end of the list? Hmmm… :face_with_monocle:

It’s this emote: :3rd_place_medal: (3rd place medal)

I know which emote it is, but how do I get it, aka who gets a bronze medal for the Olympians? Since you added it to the bottom of the table.

1 Like

Ahh gotcha! I left it there for people who will get to level 60 in the future. So it’s kind of a deadline-less option to make sure everyone is included

4 Likes

How sweet. :blush: :yellow_heart:

3 Likes