Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Thank you for your positivity @_Shiori!! Just what I needed!

…I knocked off my entire review pile of around 450 items over the weekend, and did 5 lessons. 5 lessons may not seem like much, but at least it’s forward movement!

Oh!! And after searching forever, I found a Durtle. Well, 2 in fact. The Almighty Crabigator found me worthy enough to grace with a Durtle badge. I feel like it was perfect timing to give me an motivational kick up the bum. I’m actually very happy right now.

8 Likes

That’s awesome!! You are the hero!! :smiley:

6 Likes

So, uhm… this happened:

6d 20 hours is supposed to be the fastest possible level up time :eyes: Did I break anything? :see_no_evil::laughing:

10 Likes

Koichi might come to your house and break you knees.
I’d lock my door if I were you.

7 Likes

I’m gessing you unlocked some content by the end of the hour and guru’d it by the beginning of that last hour? Or maybe you did break something

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s probably it.

Time to hide in durtle shell :caught_durtling:

8 Likes

officer%20durtle
Watch out! The Durtle Police are coming for you… Lol

8 Likes

Since the time counts from the beginning of the hour that you did the review in, the shortest level time for a normal level is technically 6days 19hours and 1 second… if you could manage to do a full set of lessons in 1 sec, anyway :-).

7 Likes

I keep forgetting that fast levels exist :eyes::scream:

5 Likes

So I have a long list today. Congratz on level up goes to: @Redglare (obviously!), @madtapa, @SuperSnoopy, @ianegg, @truandissimo and @Nyagawa_Falls!

9 Likes

Level 22 :raised_hands:

175 Lessons :fearful:

My average has dropped to 9 days and my estimated date to reach Level 60 has slipped to October. Not going to make it at this rate! Need to up my game.

4 Likes

Mine is going to be long too xD
Congrats to @tenuguide, @redglare, @here34, @madtapa, @supersnoopy, @thelastswitch, @nyagawa_falls, @missdagger and @ematan!

9 Likes

Thank you! Slowly, slowly getting there… Good luck to everyone during the impending allergy/cold/flu season, and remember:

9 Likes

Lowest level I’ve had so far had to do with me sleeping through an Aprentice II batch :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

When you don’t press the refresh button in like 2.5 days:

Congrats to all y’all. Especially @here34 for getting to Hell!

I accidentally pressed that refresh a few times when I didn’t have time to congratulate. Sorry about that. If you levelled up recently, fricking A dude!

11 Likes

Congratulating @Redglare, @here34 (OMG you made it into hell!), @SuperSnoopy, @Nyagawa_Falls and @MissDagger on their level ups! :partying_face:

joy

9 Likes

Thanks, @Elencia, @Pep95 and @carlostdev! A far too long level but that happens when vacation happens and one want a proper vacation, haha.

Congratz on level up to @here34 and @TheLastSwitch!

8 Likes

@_Shiori, @Redglare, wait for meeeeeeee…
tenor

7 Likes

about the title

Olympians (lv60 in time for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics)

Does it still count if I was L60 already when the topic was created but I burn every item in time for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics?

3 Likes

Hello hello :3c

Edit: We’re both Team Fire! :heart_eyes::fire:

We do have this other thread with the same concept, but a later deadline. In that one, there’s two leaderboards; one for levels and one for burns. Please check it out. You’ll find @Naphthalene and @Pep95 over there as well ^^

6 Likes