Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Earth feels most like me? :see_no_evil: I dont know, atleast I’d like to think I’m pretty earthy :'D
I’d totaly settle for being a voidbringer though if that was an option stares at @pensei

But… I can’t join the penguin… :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Yeah I’d be down for void, that’s like wind but more depressed! Totally into it

But the pengu is cute, who can say no to that face?

oops I mean

5 Likes

Time for my daily like spree :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:
Edit: Done, out of like

6 Likes

wait what we can’t use userscripts right now!? ah im going to have to do all 200 of my reviews to level up then…

I though you would like the forest team since the forest fuwa is a panda. But if no one’s interested in Fuwa anyway I can just change the elements to the Japanese one (風 is an option either way so I’m, happy :grin:)

because penguins are birds, and I like the element in general
9WLG

2 Likes

I can use most of my scripts, but things like self-study are broken atm

1 Like

Just the ones that require the UI of the main page arent working, reorder and co work fine.
Also, Rfindley said he’d try to fix it tonight

Actually, I found that you can use self-study if you combine it with [Userscript] Self-Study Hide Info, so the world is alright again °~°

1 Like

You should come to the superior bird team, team 鳳凰 (team phoenix)

3 Likes

Ahh that’s really tempting (and the phoenix is easily my favorite western mythical creature). But even though fire is my favorite element, I identify more with wind (im more mellow than passionate)

2 Likes

WaniKani Stats say that I can pretend to reach level 60 in time, so count me in !
I’ll be choosing the 火 team because I’m fired up to learn kanjis !

Just kidding, I’m here for the cake !

8 Likes

Given my temperament, my vietnamese grandma still doesn’t understand how I was born as an Earth Tiger (which is supposed to be calm and composed) when I behave like a Fire Tiger (brave, leadership, passionate etc…)

1 Like

Just saying, but phoenix is like fire, but better, you should come to us coughs
Edit: I’m obviously kidding about the whole promotion stuff :eyes: Added you to the leaderboard also!

1 Like

Thank you !
Well, I’d agree a phoenix is better than a fire since it’s alive at least

1 Like

MeowLove

2 Likes

I really like the idea of this thread, I’m gonna give it a shot! 皆さん頑張って!

5 Likes

I’m going with team 水 just because it’s my favorite out of those, but I really have 火 in my heart!!!

giphy

Specially when people say you can’t do something. Now I wanna do it even more!

3 Likes

this is a cute idea! i’ve been on wanikani for way too long to not be 60 already (got real comfy w a lifetime membership and busy from work) but i’ve promised myself i’m gonna really make moves now. i’m just getting out of a bad review buildup (finally made it through 900…my head hurts) so i might be slow in starting to level again but i’m determined!!

5 Likes

Unnecessary spreadsheet??? Whatever do you mean? This is ENTIRELY necessary, in fact, I thank you for the information… it means the goal is achievable!!! What more motivation does one need? You’ve made my day. Lol. You’ve got a serious battle on your hands now @GrumpyPanda, you better bring your A game! Haha.

2 Likes

Wait there are teams?!

1 Like

That is terrifying. I’ll never look at penguins the same way again…

3 Likes

Haha! It’s a mutual welcome. Glad you’re here. :grinning::grinning:

1 Like