Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

The first post isn’t editable that’s why! Which level were you when you joined? I’ll add you

3 Likes

its in the log i think it’s 34
yep

3 Likes

Done! Thanks for letting me know and congrats on getting the cake! :cake: :tada:

6 Likes

sure thing, thanks for adding me.
glad i made it :smiley:

5 Likes

:two_hearts:

If this group was able to motivate people to keep chipping away at their kanji then I’m glad! Even though I wasn’t able to make the deadline, the kind words of the wonderful people in this group are the main reason I keep coming back after every hiatus and I hope others feel the same!

10 Likes

Have you seen the Luminaries thread?

The next total lunar eclipse will be on May 26th 2021 (days left ). Let’s set level or burn goals to reach by then!

3 Likes

I have seen/heard about it before. I’ll see if I will join, but for now I am still getting back into WK after my break when moving internationally and then cross country.

When I find a rhythm again, I’ll see what kind of time line that puts me on, and then maybe I will join a group or I might not. :slight_smile: Thanks for the invite though!

7 Likes

This might be a dig at us :scream::

14 Likes

Hey @konsei & @kawameki , Congrats on your level ups! §^。^§

6 Likes

Thank you!

I hope everyone is doing well here. My level up speed has been consistently around the 9-10 days mark since I came back, it’s just so much more relaxing. I am really surprised at the difference in pace, no need to speedrun anything, no need for late night reviews or lessons to be done at a specific time. And especially no 300 review batch when you haven’t done reviews all day. I much prefer that, given my really tight schedule this year :cold_sweat:. 39 days streak, let’s go :muscle:

6 Likes

I find the 9-10 days range fairly comfortable too.

Now I just have to get regular with my reviews, so I can be regular with my lessons. Hahahahaha :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Way to go on upping your levels! :partying_face:
@konsei , @here34 , @missdagger , & @kawameki

6 Likes

Context (+ a big secret) for the unaware here.

10 Likes

I haven’t done reviews for probably two months (I never use vacation mode), and I now have over 1000+ reviews and my forecast shows this, which made me laugh :joy::

11 Likes

I have had that one before! Just start doing reviews for a certain amount of time each day, and you will catch up.

I reset a few levels, and am back on a 2-3 week per level schedule.

Nice to see you. :slight_smile:

I will catch you around, and tell you about our life soon.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m getting back on the review train again right now, but I wanted to check on the forum and found that image amusing.

I look forward to hearing from you. I’m gonna get a couple of things set up, then I’ll send you a couple of pictures. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How are you guys doing?

7 Likes

A little late, but Happy New Year and congrats everyone!! :tada:
I’ll be updating the OP tonight and finally un-wiki-ing the leaderboard. Thanks for joining me on this nearly-two-year ride :grin:

7 Likes

It was a great journey! I fell off this thread a while ago when I started my job, but there have been some great memories ya’ll!

6 Likes

Indeed great memories. I fell off the wagon, well, I decided to get off the wagon.

But I leveled up a lot more than I would have without this thread, so huge success there. :slight_smile:

And I will get back on the horse/wagon sometime in 2021, right now I’m not exactly sure when, but I know it will happen. I haz more kanji to learn!

8 Likes