No radicals in reviews

I am learning level 3 radicals now. But i can’t make them guru level. WK just keeps asking me level 2 vocabs in the reviews. What should i do now?

When was the last time you reviewed your level 3 radicals? It takes some time before they appear in the last review.
If this stresses you too much, you can install this : Wanikani Ultimate Timeline
it will show you exactly when your radicals will next appear. Don’t forget to check out the WK FAQ : WaniKani Knowledge | What is WaniKani? How do I do this and that? What is life? Find the answers here.

Level 1 and 2 are faster, starting from level 3 you have to wait 2 days after apprentice 4.

Thank you for answers. It seems i am impatient, too. But it is strange. Because WK already taught me more than 10 kanjis of level 3. But my radicals are still apprentice, not guru.

It’ll teach you about half the level’s Kanji together with the radicals, and the other half once you guru’d the radicals.

That’s not strange.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.