Missing audio: 絞める

The word 絞める just says “Audio not available”. I want to hear Kenichi and Keiko’s veiled threat To Strangle me if I don’t finish my reviews.

3 Likes

To shorten the wait for you, please listen to Mika: 絞める pronunciation: How to pronounce 絞める in Japanese

4 Likes

Hey Corodon!

I’m double checking with the team to see if they have 絞める on the list for audio!

EDIT: 絞める has been added to the list of items that need audio!

-Nick at WK

While you’re at it, Kenichi audio for 飴細工 seems to be cut off with the く being inaudible.

1 Like

Hey F1ForHelp,

Thanks for bringing this up! I can hear the く but it does seem like the う vowel sound is somewhat devoiced. I think it’s okay though. :slightly_smiling_face:

-Nick at WK

1 Like

Ah flip! I observed Dogen’s patreon series and talk about that phenomenon too much to make that mistake!

A lesson has been learned!

1 Like

Hey F1ForHelp! No worries, you should always feel free to bring up a concern if you think there is a mistake or that we could do something better!

Dogen is awesome! I took his course last year, up until about episode 33, which I think may be the devoicing lesson, and I loved it. It changed the way I hear the language. He keeps updating the course with revised lessons and new native audio as well. The quality is definitely high!

-Nick at WK

3 Likes

Great Nicks think alike.

1 Like

On my list to check out! I’ve read a bit in the past about Dogen…but I typically struggle with listening…so if this helps with auditory processing, I’m all for it! Thanks everyone. Think I’ll dip my toes in here shortly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.