Master List of Study Logs

Yes, this is exactly it! Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Another great study log! Thank you @beckswithspecks!

2 Likes

Haha looks like I couldn’t sneak it in! Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Added mine. :see_no_evil: Still working on the introduction, though.

6 Likes

Just added mine, which has been live for three months and yet not listed here because I’m a doofus.

7 Likes

That makes me feel much better about the fact that I only noticed it the other day… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

high five

I feel like there’s always new things I’m finding on the forum

1 Like

Added mine!! Sorry I put it right at the top (yes that was me) :sweat_smile: I hope to update it biweekly or once a month, depending on whichever I remember to do. It’s encouraging to see everyone else’s!

5 Likes

Ahaha well at least I’m memorable :joy: thanks!! Lofi’s probably my favorite thing in the world right next to urban exploration, so I figured making a study log in a lofi-y style would make me doubly excited to update my progress :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The lesson I’ve taken from you doing that is this:

Put an emoji in there to really make it stand out :wink:

Why? What was the problem with them being in the order in which the log was created? It was previously very easy to see new entries - now, :poop:

I hope you made note of the previous order and can rectify your meddling.

Ask before messing around with posts you didn’t create.

2 Likes

The edit history shows all recent changes to a wiki anyway, which should help ^^

2 Likes

Good point! I’ve copied and pasted the previous version into place, but the spacing’s messed up and the bottom ones are highlighted now :rage:

2 Likes

I fixed the highlight at least, a find and replace for <del> and </del> in Word and then pasting back in did it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Much more adroit than my manual deleting of every instance of them in Marifly’s link before getting too tired to bother with anyone else’s!

Just fixed the spacing too, just replacing * with -

*wrings hands*

1 Like

Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

It was perfectly clear.

Thank you so much @Rowena and @Joeni for fixing this vandalism. Much appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m confused by this. I edited my study log on in, at the bottom of the list as directed at the top of the initial post, on edit 64->65 if you look through the history and it’s still in that position, above the two study logs that were added since.

Unless what you’re saying is that they’re not in the order in which the logs were created, which is obviously true, but also obviously almost impossible to do unless you went through every post and checked their creation date. Having them ordered by date they were added to the list is the logical order.

Always happy to help with random formatting stuff and edit history searching <3

2 Likes

Help who? This list has been running for over a year. The first study log (as far as I am aware) was created by @Ncastaneda and this master list was created by me. Since then over 60 people have added their study logs to the list, each one going at the bottom of the list. It is logical (in just the same way as this post is going at the bottom of the thread) and helps everyone see when a new log gets added. It was, and is, all working just fine.

If you are not happy with it, rather than completely changing the format of some one else’s long-established thread, you could just make a thread of your own. If you like, you could make a thread called “the alphabetical list of study logs” or something like that. It might be a great success, I hope it is, I wish you all the best with it. It would certainly be better than changing other people’s work without permission.

2 Likes