Yes, sprinting :crazy_face:
I saw people who just started while I was 42 reach 60 before me :rofl:
But I finally moved and got there in my own time =^_^=

5 Likes

Now who could that be :eyes:

4 Likes

And now you’re sporting an amazing avatar! :smiley:

1 Like

No Toyger, you were supposed to stay at 42 forever and learn of the secrets of the universe from there? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I got enlightened, and learned the knowledge in Reality (lvl51-60) was needed :wink:

6 Likes

CongratulationsTo a fellow POLLfam member. You demonstrate the power of not giving up.

6 Likes

grats

nearly there myself :eyes:

4 Likes

Congratulations Toyger.

5 Likes

I promised more photos of the cake

The running icing stopped running after an hour in the fridge, managed to clean it up a bit before I went to bed. This is how it looked the next day when serving

The clean side before bed (so much better than first photos :rofl: )

You can see the line of chocolate balls. The entire middle layer has chocolate balls (liquorice balls with chocolate covering)

The slice. The darker areas on the bottom and in the middle is melted liquorice candy!

It was VERY good! But so strong, you could only eat half a slice :rofl: (granted, had been in a birthday party just before, eating so much cake already =P )
I’ve divided it into some fair chunks and put it in the freezer, so I don’t have to throw it away or develop diabetes trying to finish it before it spoils =P

8 Likes

Congratulations! And that cake looks divine! I’m not used to licorice/chocolate combinations. Am making a note to self to try this out!

2 Likes

Oh it is divine! Should at least be tried in candy form :heart:

2 Likes

“This was a triumph.”
“I’m making a note here… huge success.”
“It’s hard to overstate my satisfaction.”

6 Likes

Hearty congratulations @Abstormal san :star_struck: :partying_face:

I salute your patience of sticking with WK through multiple resets and seeing it through the end :clap:

cute-pikachu

1 Like

Thanks! =D

I just finished of lvl 60 too :heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.