Level 21 before 2021!

Haha I think I’ve given up on 0/0 at this point
It’s been several levels since the last time and somehow I’ve gotten used to seeing at least 20 lessons all the time :tired_face:

4 Likes

hey so if I want to join in how does that work? currently level 1 just started a week ago and this seems like a attainable goal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome! You’re in!

Got level 7 last night ! And my average time on levels is going down ! :muscle: Super happy ! Isn’t leveling-up so satisfying ? :blush: Keep up the hard work everyone !

5 Likes

On Android, this function is only available when you pay. It’s not that much though so I’m tempted, but I’m not sure I’d use it that much. Is it a buggy app? Would you recommend it? (Assuming Android and iPhone versions have the same features)

On another thread

4 Likes

I have 1000 enlightened items. Burns should start showing up soon!

11 Likes

I use it all the time, so yes, i would recommend it for iPhone. Not sure about Android though!

1 Like

I made it to 0/0! Feels gooooood!! :grin:

It won’t be long before the second half of level 7 kanji show up, but I’m pretty pleased considering I started this level with a massive backlog of level 6 vocab.

7 Likes

Yay! 0/0 is the best feeling!

3 Likes

You can use the Google translate app and scan the kanji. Their image recognition is pretty good. And then just copy and paste it from there into a legit dictionary (as Google is not always right).
Sometimes I let it translate a whole page (in context it is more accurate) to just see if I understood it correctly.

The memes thread kills me :sob:

I do now have 100+ lessons to work through, but I’m very happy to have made it to level 6! :dizzy:
Edit: Oooh I got to move up to the 6-10 section on the leaderboard. That felt good.

6 Likes

Thanks esutasan :slightly_smiling_face:

why crabigator

don't you guys hate it when you're free and have no reviews?? Like when I'm doing activities I'm swamped, but whenever I'm free I've got like 1 review an hour. I'm sure I'll feel differently when I get more words though.
6 Likes

No! That’s the moment of relief. Enjoy it while you can!

This is me right now. In 3 hours I’ll level up. I’ll enjoy my 0/0 now before it goes away again!

7 Likes

@tankwidow, @Nemuitanuki, @tugboatcaptain and @Tedloukas, now I can join you on level 14! Finally!

It will take a while to get through this though… From 0/0 to 75/0!

@zEUs_japanese, I’ll follow your plan starting tomorrow. It will be fun to see how this level works out! I hope I’ll get 0/0 before I level up…

10 Likes

How many of those lessons are vocab lessons?

6 radicals, 23 kanji and 44 vocab from level 14 plus 2 from level 13.

1 Like

Perfect! The schedule should easily work then. I thought about it a little more and I think it’s really safer to do more Kanji in the first few days, especially on day 1 and 2 and kess to none on days 5 - 7. Just to make sure you always have enough vocab.
One last question: Are sure it’s 44 level 14 vocab lessons and not 43?

I think your schedule will be absolulely perfect! 6 radicals, 4 kanji, 5 vocab the first day, 5 kanji 10 vocab the next days is what I’ll aim for now I think.

Not sure how to check, but I looked at WKStats and it tells me 44. Maybe something was added recently?