:durtle_hello: Let's Durtle the Scenic Route šŸ¢

Yes! Wecolme to the Durtle Squad! This is good durteling :caught_durtling:

ć‚„ć£ćŸļ¼thank you! :grinning:

2 Likes

So ding ding level 6! How you all are durtling fine as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice, congratulations!

All my Level 5 Kanji are in Apprentice 4 or higher, so should level to 6 myself within the next two days!

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 5.16.56 PM
13 days on lvl 2 and countingā€¦ but to be quite honest I am a bit sick of lvl 2 and I want to lvl up soon! I started doing 20 lessons a day to see if I can get to harder kanjis soon!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m still hurtling along on level 9. Projected to spend another 12 days hereā€¦ :raised_hands: :durtle_officer:

4 Likes

I feel ready for next level too. I have 20 days.

I will level up Friday morning. I might go slightly faster on level 6, but 10 lessons a day and let it take the time it needs. :durtle_megane:

4 Likes

Great initiative @DurtleHeaven san :star_struck:

Kudos on taking charge and trying to get people together :metal:

One suggestion. You might want to add description to the emojis to make it easier to chose the durtle. (Stabby Durtle, Love Durtle etc. right next to their emojis)

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: I am rooting for all of you :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Ah, their names? Yes, I can do that! :durtle_vin:

2 Likes

Hello!!!
Iā€™m studying along and enjoying the scenery. Lots of beautiful flowers in level 18.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll make sure to stop and smell the flowers! :sunflower:

4 Likes

Lvl 3!!! yey!!!

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 1.07.18 PM

4 Likes

I think I can fit right here quite well.
I do 5 lessons a day, Iā€™ve been here for almost 2 months and I just went to level 4 (
finishing all my vocab from level 3 before upgrading to premium).
My numbers look like this:

2 Likes

Congrats on level up! :durtle_noice:

1 Like

Ah yes, 5 a day is a great scenic route! Good Durteling! :caught_durtling:

1 Like

Just hit level 7. Feels like it took a while :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

Congrats on the level up! :durtle_noice:
I hit 6 almost a week ago, but havenā€™t felt up to starting yet. Kept up with reviews, but left lessons for later. :caught_durtling:

3 Likes

I think I will slow down for good before level 10, because Iā€™m starting to run out of kanji I know :smiley:

2 Likes

I am only doing 5 to 10 lessons a day when I feel like it! There are so many days that I do 0 lessons and I only focus on the reviews, but today I had to do 15 lessons so my apprentice numbers would go up a bit hahaha! Maybe I am doing it too slow?

How are you guys doing?

2 Likes

I go pretty slow, too. But I find the workload manageable and Iā€™m keeping a very high accuracy, so Iā€™m happy with it. Iā€™ve ā€œspeed upā€ a tiny bit lately, doing 10 lessons everyday, 15 if I do radicals (10 radicals+5 vocab). My numbers look like that:

5 Likes