Finally! The one thing I was missing from WK. Thank you soooo much. Seriously, you wouldn’t believe how much I’ve missed this.
Personally I think that will be too unwieldy to get the mnemonics in there. What if you have all the items link to their respective pages instead?
I got in trouble in class for saying “sen nen” was last year.
Couple of requests:
- Have the site remember the API key (like wanikani stats)
- Fix sorting…when I click on the SRS column, I only get level 8 leeches. I have to click on Wrong or Score columns to get other level leeches. Looks likes sorting on SRS gives level 8 leeches with a score of level 2 or higher, sorting on Wrong gives all leeches with a wrong score of 12 or higher, and sorting on Score gives all leeches with a score of 3.0 or higher.
- I’m not convinced that all the leeches are displayed. Perhaps this is being addressed by the “load more items button” bullet in @StellaTerra’s original post.
- Might be useful to add a column showing the next time the item will be reviewed, to show criticality.
- If I repeatedly click the Wrong or Score column, in a random group of similar level items, the leech items within the group are re-ordered. Seems random, so makes me wonder what is going on in the sorting.
Because of Notable API performance increase, this amazing thing now works for me!
Is it possible to make it show only either Vocab or Kanji or Radical? (Also, either only R or M.) I plan to use it with LeechKiller (exporter for Anki) for Vocab and Kanji. Or maybe I should start using Yomichan? – I use Safari instead of Chrome, making Yomichan doubly hard.
Thank you so much for making this!
It keeps saying “loading Kanji” even though they are already loaded.
Happened to me since the API performance increase.
Also, awesome that it loads so quickly now
It is somewhat daunting and yet refreshing to see that I have missed 人数 54 times…
I have trouble with that one too😂 I’m on a streak now. Hopefully I can burn it
(Meant to reply to you, so I deleted the other reaction)
This is really handy!
I hope you don’t mind, I’ve forked this project to add a couple of the features I wanted (remembering my API key, loading more items, clickable links, basically reimplementing everything):
Is it possible to detect leeches amongst Burned Items? --> resurrection via Burn Manager.
your forked project is very functional since it’s clickable〜♪ it’s very convenient to access those leech〜♪ yeay♡
generally speaking…this is also make me aware…im very bad at english meaning (ﾉ＿－｡)
it’s like the more words im introduced the more powerless im feel since there’s still many many words i cant describe properly in english ( ；∀；)
It was just filtering burned items out before, so I (theoretically) added an option to include those back in. I don’t have any burned items so I can’t actually tell if it’s working, though ^^;
How about Burn Items only?
This hits home too hard…
Just want to point out that a derivative from your pen, https://codepen.io/smrq/full/eEJdEG/ is very useful… I bookmarked this one. Since it saves the API key, and this link goes directly to a full webpage.
Wow thank you for this, I have been struggling to get through a big backlog and can see with this tool what I need to focus on. This is kind of embarrassing but anyone want to try and beat my high score of 32?
Is it possible to make it calculate “Total Leech Score”, or “Leechness Rating”?
Gah, I needed this so badly. I’m starting to cycle the same items over and over again. Just looking at my worst items is filling me with a sense of dread.