Kumirei Level 60!

Nope. It was perfect.

9 Likes

Poor Rick Astley. A good song that the internet turned into a joke.

10 Likes

I dont even know the meaning of this meme but when I saw the link led to youtube, I knew what it was since ive clicked on it at least 10 times since I joined wanikani lol

8 Likes

Are you kidding me? I bet a lot of other eigthies stars would kill for that sweet, sweet internet fame. :smiley:
(I might know people who chose this as their wedding outro song; no regrets man, no regrets)

The waniest way to kani! Doing it right.

14 Likes

I like rick rolling the forums

17 Likes

I knew that I was gonna get Rick Rolled, but I did it anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

9 Likes

Do I need to buy more sharks?

6 Likes

8 Likes

I was expecting a Rickroll. I dunno if being right has made me disappointed in me or disappointed in you, but I’m pretty sure I’m disappointed. :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

Well, I’m very happy with the outcome either way

12 Likes

When @Kumirei posts a YouTube link, just don’t click on it.

Also @Kumirei congrats on making it! Don’t forget to update your status in the race to the cake thread :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

You won’t get congrats from a tsun. It’s only a beginning. Turn my tsun snob head with no smile and left. Instead I ask you about how many gold did @Darcinon make fly from a teapot on one of his posts? Ok, my previous sentence consists of two unknown variables. So, fixing my eyeglasses, good luck, B-baka!

10 Likes

I don’t know what I expected from this, but it certainly wasn’t that :joy: Congrats on 60!

I seem to remember being close to you in level (at some point in time) and I look forward to joining the 60 club with you soon™!

7 Likes

I miss the 42

7 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

おめでとうございます!

It wasn’t me who ate that piece, it was Rick… I’m sure of it…

12 Likes

Princess cake! The Kumiest of cakes!

11 Likes

Congratulations! :cake: :confetti_ball:

I never noticed until now how… kinda weird Astley’s voice is… I find it hard to believe it comes out of that angelic heartthrob face

10 Likes

Congratulations! Enjoy all the delicious cake! :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

5 Likes