I was a little busy this week and could finish it just now. As discussed before there wasn’t much of a mystery but still fun to read though. It was also a bit harder than last week. (I realized how much grammar points I still lack.) However, thanks to the discussions of everyone it was a lot easier than reading by myself.
@Radish8 I was thinking of the same thing while reading! Letting the cat eat the whole cake? Poor fella will just die
I just catched up and finished this week’s pages. I was very distracted with the other book, so I couldn’t get to it sooner. I’ve no additional questions as everything I would asked about was already answered.
So, the door with the bat was a cupboard? Where’s that mentioned?I thought it was the door of the room of one of the boys lol
It was definitely a nice little story!
Also special thanks to @Radish8 for the long answer post to @marcusp - It not only answered a lot of questions of mine, but it also made me realize that I should try to focus more on what’s happening in the story. I was like “Oh, the boy got out of the cupboard and was scolded? Where, when?” and went back in the book to check and voilà, even with a picture. While concentrating on understanding the grammar and words I don’t really follow what’s happening. But it’s so nice to realize it afterwards and then understand everything a lot better when going back and rereading the sentences.
Oh yes, that’s me all the time! The amount of time I’m reading Yotsuba for example and have found myself so bogged down in vocab and grammar that I pretty much forget to look at the rest of the sentence, let alone the pictures!
Same here! Thanks for expressing so well just how I feel!