Kanji Study Tip

I thought I would share a study tip that I have been using that seems to work very well for me. I carry a note book around with me and write new kanji that Wanikani throws at me and Kaniji that I get wrong in my reviews. Then when I am in a meeting room waiting for the meeting to start or somewhere that I cannot get access to Wanikani I break out the note book and practice writing the kanji that I have written down. This way I am only focusing on the kanji that I either just learned or that I get wrong in review. If I get the kanji wrong several times then it will be in my notebook the same number of times and I will get more practice with it. Something about writing the kanji while thinking about the meaning helps me remember better.

20 Likes

I might try that out! I am having the worst time getting 人性、人格、人情 right! Readings and meanings. What a world. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

That sounds like a great idea, and its one that I’ve been meaning to try if I can stop being so lazy.

Ooo, this is a great idea…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.