Kaniwani Major Update: 1.3.4!

Awesome!

I noticed a small issue with relocking:

Scenario: 
- lock all your levels by hand
- log out
- log back in
- you current level will be unlocked even though you locked it earlier

You might be alive but after seeing 3376 reviews I’m dead. Good job, it looks fancy^^
When I go to reviews page it says “Bad Gateaway” by the way :S

It’s so beautiful! 

おつかれ様です!ありがとうございます!

Amazing job! The Wanikani community salutes you o7.

Just to add to your to-do list, I use the WaniKani mobile app a lot and even if I am on a computer having a notification about the number of reviews is very useful.

Therefore in the future if you ever make a mobile app even if its just a browser portal, having a notification feature which tells you how many reviews you have and takes you to the page where you can do those reviews would be an amazing tool to have and would keep people like me from forgetting to use it!

Still figuring things out here on wanikani and kaniwani :3 looks great so far although kaniwani doesn’t look that great I’m surely going to use it. But is it just me or is kaniwani slow loading in? Are everyone of the community rushing the page like harpies a carcass :3 ?

Its beautiful!

EskimoJo said... Relocking! Awesome! I can't wait to start using it again, thank you so much for your hard work.

The only thing I'd love is customizable srs to cut the number of reviews, but that's probably just me tbh. (first time, one day, one week, two weeks, one month, Burned - would be my ideal I think, since we already 'know' these items...)
That's my ideal as well, it's at the top of the list for next update. 

+111111111111111111111111

tomboy said... Awesome!

---

I noticed a small issue with relocking:

Scenario: 
- lock all your levels by hand
- log out
- log back in
- you current level will be unlocked even though you locked it earlier
Might be teething issues with resyncing thousands of users. I've added it as an issue for us to look into.
Thanks for the note!

U da man!

This is not a double post.

Wow! I’m glad I stumbled upon this thread.  This is wonderful

this is a fantastic idea and great site. I will definitely be importing it into my routine.  ありがとうございます

Excellent work, thanks!

Little bug: I leveled up 3 hours ago, however it still says that I am level 6. I tried restarting my internet browser, but it did not change anything.

Anyway, thanks for this website, the new design is very nice!

Thank you for the update! I’ve used kaniwani here and there but never for any length of time, though that was my intention. I’ll give it a serious effort now I can lock levels and not have overwhelming reviews!

Thank you for the time and energy you’ve put into this. I am grateful to you and all the individuals who have taken the time to put this tool together. I look forward to how this resource will get better over time!

Subversity said...
EskimoJo said... Relocking! Awesome! I can't wait to start using it again, thank you so much for your hard work.

The only thing I'd love is customizable srs to cut the number of reviews, but that's probably just me tbh. (first time, one day, one week, two weeks, one month, Burned - would be my ideal I think, since we already 'know' these items...)
That's my ideal as well, it's at the top of the list for next update. 
 I am doing shoulder exercises in preparation for the massive high-5 I will be giving you!

PW reset please… >_>
Same username.
rfindley@usa.net

EDIT: Nevermind… I apparently used a different username.  Not sure why.

Looks great! Thanks for the update!
It’s a lot harder than WaniKani :slight_smile:

Hi

This is a great site  . . .  sort of. My problem with it is that it might mess up the spaced recognition which is a big feature of WaniKani. So what I think would be helpful (at least to me) would be a feature that restricted the site to only these items I had burned. 

That way I'd get the benefit of what I think is a really terrific idea but not muck around with my current learning.

All the best

Telman
1 Like
Timelinker said... Excellent work, thanks!

Little bug: I leveled up 3 hours ago, however it still says that I am level 6. I tried restarting my internet browser, but it did not change anything.

Anyway, thanks for this website, the new design is very nice!
Did you unlock any vocabulary at level 7? Once you do, you should show them as properly unlocked on KW.