Let’s share reviews of Japanese books that we’ve read, to record our progress and help others choose appropriate and enjoyable reading materials!
This post is a wiki so you can add a link under the appropriate category to your book review post.
Some things to consider including in your review:
- author’s name
- type of script used (kana/kanji & furigana/kanji without furigana)
- approximate reading difficulty
- plot summary (NO SPOILERS, PLEASE!)
- what you liked or didn’t like about the book
- who would you recommend the book to?
- picture of the cover
タロ~! ジロ~! 南極物語: 信じるキモチ。
(feel free to add/edit these categories, as well; I’m certain I’ve left some things out)