It's... 9000

If it’s a screenshot that you want, I can give you right now

10 Likes

fiyaaaa

Congrats pep! :partying_face:

6 Likes

12 Likes

Oh, that’s cool thanks for enlightening me :slight_smile:
I’ll have to put that article on my to read list.

1 Like

This is really amazing :slight_smile: Just a question, why are you on lvl 60 for 935 days? I thought it takes around 6 months for items to burn?

2 Likes

Pep good at making turtles burn.

1 Like

For one it’s mostly items that kept bouncing back forever, especially because I rushed from level 1 to level 60. :sweat_smile:
And now it’s just me burning the new items, which was like 6 a week so they’re very much burned inside my brain. I think I burned all of the items from before the updates a few months ago :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ah ok :slight_smile: I’m rushing too but only just started, let’s see how long I can manage this. I’m just too eager to learn the first 10-20 level or so, so that I can start reading a bit without having to look up every single word :wink: I’m also using KameSame and KaniWani to hopefully burn it all a little bit better into my aging brain.
Well done mate!

2 Likes

Yeah, you didn’t have long when we talked in the Good-bye WK lessons thread. :slight_smile: You’ve really done a stellar work on this, Pep. I’m very much impressed by your tenacity! :+1:

sta

4 Likes

I genuinely recommend take a small week break every 5 or 10 levels or so. Just to have a bit of time to focus on leeches and get that caked leech mud out of your apprentice barrel. Lessens the load and makes things stick better.

2 Likes

Oh someone put this thread in Wanikani! I suddenly got a bunch of achievements so it confused me for a bit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.