I'm Level 60, and I kinda like it!

BOOM!! Kick butt!! :partying_face::birthday::cake:

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

2 Likes

To everyone who said something about the cake, here’s some exclusive footage of me enjoying my congratulations congration cake

cake
@jprspereira @halfriver @fier @MosbyNeko @Astroraptor

And to everyone else: THANK YOU I APPRECIATE YOU ALL AND I’M LIKE, CRYING BECAUSE I LOVE EVERYONE :heart: :heart: :heart:

27 Likes

Who, me?

CONGRATULATIONS!

[quote="Shadkat, post:1, topic:33455"]
be excellent to each other
[/quote]

![](upload://bz15ymP2ZI7EUcsnUUdNs5ldOik.gif) 

[details="For Shady"]
Fantastic. You're amazing. Dealing with depression and getting anything done at all is tough. I think we've spoken on this topic before. And not only did you get a little bit of WK done each day, you also GOT IT DONE CRAZY FAST and with HIGH ACCURACY! You're an amazing woman! Of course you deserve to celebrate with Kingdom Hearts 3! (I still haven't finished 1, and have 2 and 358/2 Days in shrink wrap still --- now in storage! XD). So celebrate yourself for finishing something. Finishing is _hard_. At least, for me. \*sigh* For instance, I'm currently a month late on a final paper... It's been sitting at about half done for 2 weeks. Why don't I finish things? I don't know.

Anyways, all this to say that you are totally awesome, and you deserve to dance to some fun music you like when no one is watching (or like no one is watching, your preference). Celebrate yourself.

You're amazing. Great job!

:purple_heart: you! 

[quote="Shadkat, post:1, topic:33455"]
too much to learn in a year! Do I look stupid?
I signed up that night.

So I’m a little internally inconsistent, sue me.
[/quote]
I love you.
You are so like me. You are not alone. \*hugs* 

(And yes, moving that much stuff _is_ a job, which is why I still have at least half my stuff at my parent's house where I moved when I was 12.)

So yeah, time to celebrate!
![](upload://qgOhVMeATgrJby9wysv8qTth8d4.gif)

[/details]
5 Likes

Congratulations!
It is so motivational to hear success stories like yours!

1 Like

5 Likes

CONGRATS SHADKAT!

You’re amazing!!

p.s. I loved reading your story :slight_smile:

p.p.s. I missed you lately.

2 Likes

First of all, congrats for reaching level 60 @Shadkat-senpai.:tada:
I impress that someone can finish WaniKani on a depression and at such a speed. I do like the idea of a cake I will keep it in mind since I’m coming to join you in the Golden Circle in less than a week. :star_struck:

Btw why are you buying a cake I head that they are an endless number cake in the level 60? Don’t tell me that was a lie. All these hours of review for the precious were for nothing? :sob:

Good luck with you continuation of Japanese learning. :pray:

That number of likes though it’s insane

1 Like

Taihen%20yoku%20dekimashita

おめでとうございます!

6 Likes

Congrats! Just googled what “kingdom hearts 3” was and… oh…

Will you buy Kankei dictionary since you’re level 60 now?

I’ve read all your post above. No worries. Write it longer and I’ll still read it. I like it!

:ok_hand:

4 Likes

Another one shows me up bites the dust.

Congrats @shadykit’s other personality!

26c3c6be6f3b67f4072eb3f2eb2758c557023425_hq

5 Likes

Woaah! That was awesome!!! I’m stucked with Level 17, ugh. I needed to stop for 4 months since I’ve been working on my thesis huhu I badly want to level up AAAA but hey, thesis will end next week and I’m gonna go back to learning kanjis hehez.

THANK YOU FOR THIS MOTIVATION!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!
I’ve never thought about celebrating the Level 60 with a cake but it’s such a good idea. I will definitely do that when I get there… one day. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ellie Kemper is the true hero here.

AAAHHH GRATS!!! I need to get off of this break I’ve been taking and get my butt in gear and knock it out myself!

6 Likes

Yay! Enjoy wearing your Golden Circle with pride. You’ve earned it!

2 Likes

Hey! congrats!!!

I’m so proud and happy for you, please be aware that you’re one of the persons that I look up to
Even when things get dark, remember that you were able to make possible by your own effort this amazing feat, and as such you’re incredible and capable of doing way more amazing stuff

Thank you and keep pushing forward. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Okay I put a :heart: on the message because it’s you. Now I can take the time to read it.

2 Likes

:tada: YOU DID IT!!! :tada:
sniff I remember when we first met sniff and you were but a measly level 45 … and now you’re elite …
I’ll be joining you soon in like six months! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Awesome! Well done and thanks for the tips.

In case anyone else reads this - I’m working full time and bringing up kids but manage to (most recently) bang out a level every 2 weeks…which I think is fine!

The tips that got me there were thanks to advice on the Community, so thank you!

1 Like