I'm curious - level 4 free?

HI minasan :wink: can any one told why some person have level 4 free ?!!!

Level 4 but level 3 content …

1 Like

The forum says they are level 4, but they can’t actually do lessons beyond level 3.

2 Likes

The moment a level 3 gets 90% of their kanji Guru’d, they’re considered to be level 4. However, without subscribing they don’t get access to the new content that level has.

7 Likes

so can i use any script or hack to have a life time :sweat_smile:

Um, no. You gotta pay for content beyond level 3.

1 Like

No. A good product that will bring you a lot of knowledge in exchange for some money. I think it’s a fair trade :v:

8 Likes

Actually WK is hacking us to make us recognize kanji…

6 Likes

You can review the first 3 levels for free for a lifetime.

You’re certainly not going to find anyone here that approves of trying to circumvent paying for wanikani. The best I can tell you is that there’s always been a sale around Christmastime for half off a lifetime subscription.

2 Likes

This is true.
WK says that I’ve been level 4 for 6 days but I only unlocked it 2 days ago

1 Like

Why would you think this is okay to suggest on this forum? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got just the hack for you!

7 Likes

.>…is it me? <3

2 Likes

Another way to have access to levels beyond three without paying would be to get a job working at Tofugu, where they probably offer WaniKani membership as a benefit.

2 Likes

You say that as though burning every item in WK isn’t a prerequisite.

Of course that was a joke, but I was actually thinking of Cyrus who said (admitted? confessed?) that he’s fairly low level still.

Gotta know what it’s like for a current learner.

3 Likes

please be more farther obvious it is real that true when i work at Tofugu it can offer me benefit but i dont see any relation between those

I’m just saying that I imagine the people who work at Tofugu get free WaniKani subscriptions. The relationship is that Tofugu is the company that makes WaniKani. But it’s probably not easy to get a job at Tofugu.

1 Like