I made it and it feels kinda good!

Thanks! I’ve been spending a LOT of time with the API as I work on the newest version of my “GanbarOmeter” user script.

I dearly treasure large repositories of data that are meaningful to me: two years worth of my own review data endlessly fascinates me.

Ah, I forget that not everyone springs for the lifetime subscription. Your reasoning seems sound.

Interesting. I’m personally suspicious of my burn pile. I feel pretty confident with most of the items in there, but I’m pretty sure I’ll forget some without further reviews.

Yup. My Japanese reading tends to be occasional work and family related email, with pretty limited vocabulary to be honest. I’m trying to force myself to read more, but I’ve got so many competing interests!

That makes total sense. The whole point is reading! The SRS is just so danged efficient, though. Waiting for “common” kanji to come up “in the wild” (with my fairly narrow and limited reading) makes me nervous. The right answer is for me to force myself to read more. I wish I had the discipline!

(Also, my real name is Rex. The RexUS thing was just a joke based on your zEUs handle. I presume the EU was due to being based in Germany — I’m in California in the US. :slight_smile: )

2 Likes