I can't use wanikani rn?

Which is pretty much what happened to the forums just now too :wink:

1 Like

The forum yes, the the actual app (SRS) appears to be hosted in AWS.

2 Likes

Yes, and that’s what I meant when I said it may just be an issue with the platform - it’s not entirely uncommon for AWS to have a minor outage, for example. It’s neither here no there though, down is down, back is back ^-^

1 Like

My userscripts don’t seem to work after the reset, anyone facing the same issue?

1 Like

Mine loaded in just fine!

Hit and miss. My timeline script is working, but the WKOF isn’t loading data.

Review and lesson related scripts appear to be loading fine.

Self study isn’t working for me

Tallies with the WKOF not loading in for me - the self-study quiz relies on that.

That said, my heatmap just loaded, which uses WKOF, so give it another try and it might work in a few.

They just reloaded back in for me.

Everything works just fine for me.

Time to get back to the GRIND

1 Like

I guess…

2 Likes

Seems like they’re working it out in the other thread: Unexpected downtime? - #9 by est_fills_cando

Weird, it worked fine for me through Tsurukame. I was working on reviews and lessons without issues in the last 1-1.5 hours. May be the sync from Tsurukame to WK was delayed?

1 Like

It’s probably because Tsurukame has an offline feature :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wkstats.com doesn’t seem to be working however, seems like the API reidrects to api.herokuapp.com instead of the real wk api

I had solved it on my end by turning off my modem for a few moments, for future reference
But still, mods have a solution asap as usual :clap:

1 Like

@oribaa Can you mark post 34 (quoted above) as the solution instead?

1 Like

Sure thing!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.