How mad do you get at wanikani?

When I type a ‘wrong’ synonym or get it wrong because of a typo, I get really frustrated for a few seconds and then I’m okay again and can move on XP

Same thing happens to me. I swear I know the reading and typed it correctly so seeing that red bar infuriates me. But if I look at my answer carefully I can usually find out what went wrong with my typing.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I didn’t quite get that, did you mean one loaf of bread ?

Honestly some vocab I add synonyms just to have to type less, especially on the phone where it’s really easy to misstype stuff, like metropolitain govenemtn (see I can’t even write that properly) I just put metro govet, even though it doesn’t matter because I still don’t remember it lol

4 Likes

Yeah, for one loaf of bread and two loaves of bread I just added a synonym for “one bread” and “two bread” cause I can’t be bothered to type all of it lol not for just bread you know

I’ve thought about it on some long vocab, like abbreviate, but never did it, then I started getting asked about bread and went “Ok, now is the time”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.