[Guide] Studying with Native Material: How to Dissect, Learn and Mine!

Ah, whoops. This part is actually outdated. I wrote this before Crunchyroll made it possible to turn off their English subtitles. You can turn them off now, which makes it easier to practice listening. Thanks for reminding me! :sweat_smile: I don’t know if other sites will let you turn them off, though. When it comes to anime streaming, hardsubs seems to be more or less the norm.
This guide actually needs a bit a revision, since I have more info to add, typos to fix, sections to update, etc

Not here, apparently! :joy: My listening comprehension skills are really bad, so I didn’t feel like it would be right for me to write a guide on something I’m really poor at
 I will probably update this section with stuff I’ve used to practice, but you’ll have to take it with a grain of salt, as even with a fair amount of practice, my listening comprehension skills are still sort of awful

1 Like

Hulu does, for some of the videos! I’m not sure how they determine which, but I think it has to do with the studio.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.