Feature Request: Allow audio after answering meaning review if reading has already been answered

Right now, you can play audio after you answer the reading, regardless of whether the answer was right or not. What I’d like to be able to do, is also play audio after answering the meaning, assuming the reading has already been answered successfully. Personally, I think hearing the audio reinforces my learning, so I’d like to be able to play it as much as possible, specifically after both parts of the review are done.

5 Likes

I second this.

If you don’t mind installing a userscript, this sounds like exactly what you want: WaniKani Review Audio Tweak

I’ve been using it since forever. I also find it useful to have the audio played when I answer the reading wrong, but that’s optional.

@crihak That is exactly what I wanted. While it’s great, it would be nice to get this feature built in so that it can work this way on any device.

@viet What do you think about adding this as a feature?

It looks like the script @crihak posted here has stopped working. Now when it is enabled, no audio works at all.

Anyone know who the creator is or if there is a topic for the script? I can’t find anything in the forums.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.