Durtle Art and WK Fanpics :crabigator: :durtjovahs_witness: :durtle_love: :durtle_hello: :durtle_tomato: :durtle_the_explorer: :durtle_officer: :durtle_cat:

I made a few adjustments to the mosaic coloring script I use to generate my own avatar, and decided to let it run on a durtle. So I now present you all with Mosaic Durtle, suitable for use as leaded window for any Durtlic church near you.

Mosaic

18 Likes

I really like this one! :star_struck: Especially the colors…in fact…I might steal this for an idea I have…^>^ muhahahha

2 Likes

Less, quick and dirty: An impression of an Impressionistic Durtle Saying Hello No 2

14 Likes

is it me or is it moving?
re-post in the optical illusion thread and i bet ya people will think the same!

2 Likes

I agree…it’s Optical Illusion Durtle (not mosaic durtle!) O_O

I almost completely forgot but I made this これはペンです Durtle some time ago.

Pen Durtle

19 Likes

Thanks to @saibaneko, aspiring amateur nature photographer, :camera: I got inspired to make yet another durtle: Dirty Snowdude Durtle! ^>^

(when you see this durtle in the wild it’s a sign Spring is on the way!)

Edit: now with a clear background

12 Likes

I see your

and i raise you これはリンゴです Durtle
apple-durtle

14 Likes

12 Likes

Ice Cream Durtle :icecream: :durtle_durtverted_lvl1: Made for @anon3564849 ! <3 :yum:

11 Likes

Love it!!! :smile_cat: My humble contribution as thanks :

11 Likes

Requested by @CDR-Strawberry: Yuzu Durtle! :lemon: :durtle: I hope you like it! ^>^

12 Likes

Already posted this in the POLL thread but sharing here too because the :crabigator: has become my muse :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m scared to do the line art

16 Likes

We need more Crabigator art! :crabigator: I love it! ^>^ <3<3<3

3 Likes

hehe thanks ^^ and yess we do! one day i will draw a proper crabigator piece :grin:

3 Likes

This one was a quick test of a new app, presenting Texas Durtle :

12 Likes

James and the giant Durtle

13 Likes

Learning Japanese with the Durtletubbies is fun.

26 Likes

They’re as scary looking as the originals! :joy: I never saw the real show, but these are great! Well done! ^>^

3 Likes

One for all the sinners :

AB11671D-80A5-41A7-845A-BBFB0FCDB567

15 Likes