Durtle Art and WK Fanpics :crabigator: :durtjovahs_witness: :durtle_love: :durtle_hello: :durtle_tomato: :durtle_the_explorer: :durtle_officer: :durtle_cat:

Is she the nun from the Blue Brothers movie? :eyes: :joy:

4 Likes

Haha, sadly I was just going for generic nun :stuck_out_tongue: I might make a Belushi Durtle now though :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Certainly that comes with an Akroyd Durtle as they’re a duo! :eyes:

3 Likes

Naturally! :smile_cat:

1 Like

I’m doing some reorganization of my first post. And that means, Zombie Durtle, you’ve just got kicked out! :joy:

So, here it is my first post Zombie Durtle! Made for Halloween 2020! ^>^ :zombie:

Edit: now with a clear background

9 Likes

Anyone that knows the names of all durtles, please let me know and let me update the intro post to the thread. And please let me know if I got any of them wrong! Also post any original Durtles that I might have missed! ^>^

2 Likes

Waldortle.

3 Likes

Thankfully, I’ve corrected that one, but many thanks! ^>^ How about the naming of the “Koichi Decended” - is that the actual name of the Durtle? :eyes:

1 Like

Pretty sure that one’s the Ghost of Crabsmas Durtle.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that one up! ^>^

1 Like

Sorry, it took me so long to do this final correction. I sort of forgot to do it! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Made for the lovely @saibaneko :tropical_drink: :durtle: Tequila Sunrise Durtle

Edit: Now with a clear background

holadurtleclear

11 Likes

¡Hola!

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing it out. I knew about the ? but not the ! :eyes: (I really don’t know Spanish though…^^; )

2 Likes

No problem! I learned some in high school lol

2 Likes

¿Que? No hablo español.

1 Like

¡No!

btw, I realized I also forgot to post one Durtle and wanted to ask if you know it’s name? :eyes:

vin durtle

8 Likes

I’m gonna say… Steve.

Is… is that an official badge?

4 Likes

That one is Vin Durtle, not sure what it was given for but there’s only 14 of them!

4 Likes

I’ve saved it as Vin…so, probably the beginning of the name. And yeah, you can be awarded this one as well as a title. I’ve seen users with it…wait, that means it’s listed among the badges…goes looking

1 Like