Does anyone have tips? I am a very young learner

Welcome, @iMarshy ! :high_touch:

I have two tips for you, regarding resources and perspective.

Trying out a resource can be seen as a multi-step process:

1. Research - check this list of resources gathered by the WaniKani community and this resource database by Tofugu, search dedicated threads, see if the resource offers a tutorial or a trial period so you can learn how it works and how to use it.
  2. See if it fits - consider where you are and where you’d like to go in your Japanese learning journey, and then decide if the resource seems to be a good fit for your current circumstances.
  3. Give it a try.
  4. Troubleshoot - if doubts or issues arise, try researching more and asking for help, then course correct.
  5. Evaluate - as you find out what works for you, you might decide to keep on using a resource or to set it aside and go for another.
  6. Reevaluate - as you learn and progress in your Japanese learning journey, your needs will change, and you might benefit from adding new resources as well as revisiting old resources and giving them another chance, now under different circumstances.

Perspective can also greatly affect your Japanese learning journey. You will come across many different perspectives regarding learning in general, learning languages and learning Japanese in particular; and in time you’ll develop your own perspective. Here’s a glimpse of mine:

Wishing you lots of great adventures in your Japanese learning journey! :durtle_noice: