Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

It seems like a clue to the crossword with the answer being “turtle shell”, but it’s been said and tried before D::

2 Likes

Cut off one durtle, and two more shall rise to take its place?

16 Likes

I’m out of daily likes, but I wish I could give this fifty.

1 Like

Where is our moral support, o regularest of durtles? :tired_face:
aghghghf double post sorry not sorry

4 Likes

We also have to consider timezones, it’s not exactly every 1000 posts, but soon after :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Koichi told and tells us to burn turtle shells, but they make durtles instead… Why would @a-regular-durtle want to burn him, and on what side Koichi is?? :thinking:

1 Like

I am indeed considering time zones (well, my time zone anyhow) when speaking, and it is speaking back to me. It says that it is 21:45 and I am a tired old woman on the inside, so no matter how much I wish durtle salvation upon this thread it must wait until tomorrow.
G’night, guys! Don’t have too much fun while I’m gone! :joy:

7 Likes

Hehe, well I haven’t been very active here the last couple of years… Maybe I should start with Wanikani again some time…

9 Likes

You already have the lifetime! =D
And if nothing else, the community here is like no other! :wink:

2 Likes

OMG a-regular-durtle!!! I KNOW HIM!!! insert Elf gif here

edit: Fine, be that way.
edit2: I’m sorry don’t burn me.

HI FRIENDS! IT’S BEEN A WHILE. AN EIT’S SO GOOD TO SEE ALL MY GOOD FRIENDS HERE DOING WELL.

I DON’T KNOW HOW TO HELP WITH THIS JIDDLE, FOR I AM JUST A MERE @a-regular-durtle. BUT, I WANT TO CLARIFY SOME THINGS KOICHI SAID. IF I WERE TO MAKE MORE DURTLES, I WOULDN’T BURN A TURTLE SHELL…

I’D JUST BURN THE WHOLE DAMN THING.

:heart: MAY YOUR FAMILIES BE STRICKEN WITH EGOOOOTT! :heart:

huh that’s odd who moved the Koichi body… oh, that’s a shiny watch @Weirdmind, can I look at it… doop dee doop dee doop ♪

33 Likes

we have a burn a whole turtle??

1 Like

Umm… are you ok? Is your CapsLock stuck? Do we need to go get Mrs. Chou to let you have the rest of the century off? Maybe a nice vacation in Salem?

5 Likes

Well, I typed this out before a-regular-durtle showed up so here are my thoughts.

Don’t stay too long or you might go mad or get burned or be cursed to have your family struck with eGoooott! :fire:

Y’know, at first he said he was just going to put Koichi in Durtle Jail, aka jail, but then he suddenly caught him on fire. Oh, it was all just so he could be reborn into the true durtle that he always was. Then, Whoops! I forgot to tell you that humans don’t durtle. looks around suspiciously I don’t think we can trust a-regular durtle.

We know that Diggers can be turned, I’m assuming they durtle, so my initial thought was the B4 durtle was Captain Bottomfingers because he just looks so sad and those undereye bags looks like he’s just done with life. But, a-regular-durtle as Captain Bottomfingers may work better.

So, this maybe means they are in our review piles. Obvs Bipple and Ugly Brodo are not kanji, so I tried the adjectives used to describe them. Bipple is described as tall. The tall kanji has こう as the mnemonic but nothing relating to this clue. For Ugly Brodo I tried ugly, distinguished, swordsman, captain, and uncomfortable. I found nothing in the WK pages. Nada.

The conflicting accuracy of Bipple’s nipples snicker just bothers me but I think that’s just something that was done to make the story flow.

2 Likes

This really scared me for a second.
So uh… hi, friend :))))

4 Likes

what the Durt

4 Likes

I’m a bit suspicious that Koichi’s body has apparently moved, so humans may be able to redurtle after all?

That or Koichi isn’t human

Sounds to me like Koichi is going to become a durtle

7 Likes

This reminds me of eGoooott and I’m not sure if it’s a good thing or I’m going mad

Also… Creepy…

6 Likes

Also this image is the Stabby Durtle…
https://community.wanikani.com/uploads/short-url/mI0BnRjLJ8ytCWChrWr918dHNX9.png

8 Likes