Crabsmas riddle? Durtle Heaven finally near?

Got a letter from Tofugu today. Was gutted when instead of my Crabigator Membership it was just some stickers that I forgot I’d ordered.

25 Likes

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Cows. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Koichi should have a second career making adult swim interstitials.

6 Likes

I JUST SENT IN MY FORM!!! Since I’m sending from Canada it’ll prob be there in about 2 weeks or so… I hope they don’t stop accepting forms by then…

14 Likes

I just now got my hands on stamps. xD

10 Likes

I sent mine out today too! I actually went to the post office in person just to ask if they could send it any faster (it normally takes 5 days for mail to get to Oregon). Turns out priority mail only saves 1 day and I wasn’t gonna pay extra to just save one day :pensive:

now I’m just worried about what my roommates will say when I get mail from “Crabigatorism Membership Processing”

14 Likes

Is it possible it’s not so much time sensitive and more a number of applications thing? That would make some semblance of sense knowing they would receive applications from all over, or likewise would wait enough time to receive snail mail from fairly far away. Booo patience though… :disappointed:

7 Likes

That might be a good point, as most solutions to riddles are done together with the whole community

8 Likes

Like trying to figure out the meaning of eGoooott?

12 Likes

Wonder if things would have gone any differently if it was addressed to the crabigatorism member thingy as per the original instructions. :thinking:
Most likely no

Edit: Should have finished reading first.

7 Likes

that’s what I did and it should arrive in Oregon tomorrow so let’s hope its fine :sweat_smile: did you address it to Tofugu too?

Edit: nevermind, looks like I should be fine!

4 Likes

Hi.

The envelope of my application had the original instructions. The Tofugu one was simply for the notice to come back to me.

So your fears can be put to rest. I followed the instructions carefully.
:slight_smile:

Edit: forgot the smiley face. when I reread it, it sounded I was talking mad arrogant. not the case at all @carlostdev!
:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

This Descent of the Durtle thing sounds wild. Probably should read more about it

That one looks like Koichi

Do you mean to tell me my dad’s name is not “Dad”?!

Crabigatorism Membersip Processing, or whatever it was xD
But even though I paid for certificate mail (turned to be way cheaper than I expected, so I figured why not?), Correos de Mexico be Correos de Mexico and not only did they take three days to process the letter, tracking hasn’t updated since last week. So there’s a good chance it won’t make it. Or it will take several weeks, who knows?

No worries!
tumblr_nlfas9s2vm1rxec1oo3_250

6 Likes

I’m curious what each decimal totals for everyone, as they appear to be rather close to each other and may depend on the XXX’d out decimals whether they’ll match. Without the censored decimals for these above two examples, they total to 39, 36, 85, 87 so they have the potential to match mine, however it appears the latitude vs longitude may not match specifically…:

My latitude decimals total 42, longitude 90.

@Belthazar @Pep95

4 Likes

I see some people I know @anon9242278 @inspectatoro @Saruko

11 Likes

Sadly, those decimals appear to be due to the way geolocation libraries work and probably not an actual clue :frowning:

Edit: Now I’m thinking I probably didn’t understand what you were going for with this

4 Likes

I was suspicious that some of the decimals may have been doctored so that they all add up to the same number for everybody, but it looks like that probably won’t be the case. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

아이씨, 여자는 완전 귀여워요

1 Like

Then I did get it xD

But yeah, that probably tells more about some weird math shenanigans going on the background with these geolocation libraries than about the Crabigator trying to speak to us

1 Like