Crabsmas riddle? Durtle Heaven finally near?

Application processing! I’m unreasonably excited.

6 Likes

19 Likes

Are you saying you’ve been a member of the church for that long?

1 Like

Awwww yeah, processing! Mine also says that my membership has been accepted at the bottom. Does everyone else have that, or am I super special?

4 Likes

It shows that for everyone, and it’s actually referring to the “Initiate” tier (as indicated by the asterisk). So thus far, nobody has actually been accepted (except Bipple)!

I can’t help but wonder what’s taking it this long…

7 Likes

Probably because there’s probably so many letters that they’ve received and are still receiving and it’s probably a side thing and not their actual main job.

10 Likes

Modern technology!

6 Likes

They are just waiting for my application to get there

24 Likes

Actually the list hasn’t changed in the last few days. Maybe some applications have arrived but they’re waiting to do them all in one go

8 Likes

To be fair to them, if we’re not counting Sunday it’s really just yesterday the list didn’t change so far.

5 Likes

Monday was also a work holiday for many people in the US, so hopefully there will be some updates coming today :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’m disappointed that the promise of daily updates isn’t being fulfilled.

15 Likes

Do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Crabigator one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Alternate option: Daily UpdatesTM will be out SoonTM.

15 Likes

Uhm @Glias, did you mean this post above to be in the POLL thread? :thinking:

9 Likes

YES HOW DID I GET HERE

Don’t worry, I’ll delete it. ._.

14 Likes
Glias

Oh it’s fine! Maybe our codebreakers need a POLL about soups to replenish their hunger! :shallow_pan_of_food:

9 Likes

I still want to know what cheese soup even is. Like, how do you make cheese into a soup?

10 Likes

Hydrogenated vegetable oil soup.

5 Likes

But where is the cheese coming from then?

2 Likes

Cheese Durtle

11 Likes