Can't input answers in lessons

Hello!

When I try to input the answer for any lesson quiz, the site instantly refreshes and I have to go through a different set of lessons. Since I can’t input a single answer, I can’t get any of the lessons out of the way.

I can still do my reviews as usual, and the lessons worked normally for me yesterday. Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: I opened in incognito, and it works there. Might just be a plugin error.

3 Likes

I ran into the same problem this morning :joy_cat: When I disabled the Katakana Madness script, it was fine again. (Already reported the issue in the script’s thread…)

1 Like

I’m gonna go through my scripts as well, thanks!

EDIT: Seems to have been the Close, but no cigar script for me.

3 Likes

I think this is not so much related to the individual scripts as to the current server issues. When I tried to start lessons, Reorder Ultimate failed to load, but a refresh later it did. Scripts can behave in unexpected ways if no response from the server (API) is received.

3 Likes

We’ve been getting this issue by a lot of users this morning on our Chat Support, and for all of them, the issue was resolved when the scripts were turned off. So far, the one that a user tested out with all their scripts one at a time, was that Niai Similar Kanji was the one that had the issue. That being said, a lot of other users who reported the same thing were using a few other scripts too.

7 Likes

The only thing that confuses me, where did this sudden script breakdown come from? At least the script that caused the issue for me has not been updated… Was there some change on WK‘s end, and if so, what was changed? That might help script authors identify the issue at hand.

1 Like

Could be that WK had been switching our components of the lessons page for React components

2 Likes

My problem came from the “Do You Even Kana?” script, everything else was fine.

1 Like

Niai also fails for me.Luckily that’s not a big loss.

Had this issue just now and got pretty annoyed. After disabling TamperMonkey it resolved, but I hope that this won’t be the case in the future, scripts are crucial for better user experience.

This is all being communicated in the following topic. A recent update may have broken the scripts you are using

2 Likes

Thanks for the link, very interesting! And yes, today’s update seems to be the culprit :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thanks, that was the one that did it for me as well!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.