Can't access lessons page

I’m trying to access WaniKani — Log in but it doesn’t load anything, and the page goes white. I’ve tried to disable stylus, all the scripts, 3 different browsers and my phone.

3 Likes

Same issue here

*edit: can confirm, turning off script compatibility mode helped

1 Like

Disable the script compat mode in Settings.

That helped for me.

1 Like

same thing for me, windows 10, firefox, all scripts and adblock disabled, only thing that made it work again was turning script compatibility mode OFF again, even if no scripts are enabled.
as i write this though, i switch back to the tab and get the white screen again, works again if i reload, but seems to be unstable.

i turn script compability mode ON again and it stops working completely.

1 Like

We’ll look into what’s going on with compatibility mode. Give us a few.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that preview. wanikani. com/lesson/session works normally

Alright, we found the problem. A fix is making its way through the testing and deployment process. I’ll post again when it’s up on the site.

7 Likes

Alrighty, it should be live now or in the next minute or two.

4 Likes

Thanks for working to fix this. Still happening for me unfortunately. Similar to others, I tried turning off scripts one by one, and then turned off Tampermonkey altogether and had no effect. The only other recent change I had made was turning on Script Compatibility mode last night, in order to make ‘Reorder Ultimate 2’ work again after the recent update. Turned SC off again and the lesson page works.

5 Likes

Same here! I turned off SC to gain access to my lessons again, but I’d really like to use my lesson user synonyms again too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeeaaah, I found that one after a report coming through support. A fix is in and making its way through the robot gauntlet. I’ll let you know when it’s up.

5 Likes

I was having the same issue and it seems to now be fixed, thanks!

Yep, it went live a few minutes back.

4 Likes

WaniKani Lesson User Synonyms 3 should also work with script compatibility mode disabled:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! Definitely appreciated~

Question, what is/where is script compatibility mode? Wanted to disable it to see if it would make my scripts behave normally again, but I can’t even find it

1 Like

on your dashboard, in the app settings, last option

2 Likes

Found it, thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.